When I was growing up, my mom always made the most amazing meatloaf. It was one of my favorite dishes, and I always looked forward to it. But as I got older and started cooking for myself, I realized that I just couldn’t seem to make a good meatloaf like my mom did. It always turned out too dry or too greasy.
Then one day, I decided to try out the Golden Corral Meatloaf recipe. And guess what? It was just as good as my mom’s! In fact, it might even be better. The spices and herbs give it a delicious flavor that I just can’t resist.
So if you’re looking for an amazing meatloaf recipe that will wow your friends and family, then you need to try out the Golden Corral Meatloaf recipe. You won’t be disappointed!
Ingredients Overview For Golden Corral Meatloaf Recipe
Ground beef is perfect for this recipe because it’s a versatile ingredient that can be combined with a variety of spices to create a delicious flavor. It also has a high protein content, which makes it a healthy and satisfying meal.
The onion adds a wonderful flavor and aroma to the dish. It’s also full of vitamins and minerals, making it an ideal ingredient for a healthy meal.
Celery adds a fresh crunch to the meatloaf and helps to keep it moist during cooking. It’s also full of fiber, which is beneficial for digestion.
Garlic Powder, Dried Oregano, Dried Basil, Ground Cloves, Salt & Pepper
These spices are what really make this recipe special! The combination of flavors creates a unique and flavorful taste that will definitely tantalize your taste buds.
Breadcrumbs & Grated Parmesan Cheese
The breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese help bind the ingredients together, while also adding a delicious flavor.
Eggs & Milk
The eggs and milk help keep the meatloaf moist and tender during cooking.
Olive Oil & Tomato Sauce
The olive oil adds a nice flavor to the dish, while the tomato sauce helps give it a rich, savory taste.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-follow meatloaf recipe, then you need to try out the Golden Corral Meatloaf recipe. But don’t worry if you don’t have all of the ingredients on hand, because there are plenty of substitutions that you can make to suit your needs.
For example, if you don’t have ground beef on hand, you can use ground turkey or pork instead. And if you don’t have breadcrumbs, you can easily substitute them with rolled oats or cooked rice.
So don’t let not having all of the ingredients stop you from making this amazing dish! There are plenty of substitutes that will work just as well.
Ingredients with Measurements
- 1.75lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
Instructions For Golden Corral Meatloaf Recipe
- To make this Golden Corral Meatloaf, start by preheating your oven to 350°F.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, combine all of the spices(basil, garlic , oregano, , powder, ground cloves, salt, and pepper) with the ground beef.
- Once that’s done, add in the onion, celery, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and mix everything together until combined.
- In another large bowl, beat together the eggs and milk.
- Then transfer the beef mixture to the egg and milk bowl, stir until everything is combined.
- Finally, add in the tomato sauce and olive oil and mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Transfer the entire mixture into a loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Allow it to cool for 15 minutes before slicing and serving over your favorite sauce or gravy!
The Golden Corral Meatloaf recipe will last in the fridge for 3-4 days or in the freezer for 2-3 months.
When freezing, be sure to wrap the meatloaf tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
Also Read : Golden Corral Rolls Recipe
This Golden Corral Meatloaf recipe is definitely a must-try! The combination of spices and flavors makes it one of the best meatloaves that I’ve ever had. And it’s really easy to follow, so even novice cooks will be able to make it without any trouble. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
I would love to hear feedback about your experience making this dish – did you like it? What changes would you make? Let me know in the comments below!