Are you looking for an espresso machine? Then do not worry I have compiled a list of Best Super Automatic Espresso Machine Under 1500. Hello to all the coffee lovers reading this piece of information which by the way will be very valuable for you. We woke up and the first thing we want is coffee. Coffee provides us with energy and makes our eye open.
I personally get ready while drinking my coffee. My first cup of coffee prepares me for the day. So, if you are like me and do not like to stand in the queue to get the espresso then you have come to the right place. I was on a budget this time. You can get your espresso cup by just a click of a button. Moreover, it is a steal because coffee houses charge you much more for a single shot of espresso. These espresso machines are not only the best in my opinion but also the rating on them are really high which is done by other customers. So, without wasting your much time let’s begin with the article.
OUR TOP PICKS
We totally value the time of each consumer who is looking to purchase a new automatic espresso machine so if you don’t want to go through the whole article and you are in hurry then don’t worry as we have provided these 4 top picks from the entire list which you can purchase blindly.
10 Best Super Automatic Espresso Machine Under 1500 (Comparison Table)
10 Best Super Automatic Espresso Machine Under 1500 (Buyers Guide)
1. Jura E6 Automatic Coffee Center
Category: Best automatic espresso machine which make two coffees at a time.
This is my first option for you. I very proudly present Jura E6 Automatic Coffee Center. When your friend comes over and you guys want to drink coffee. So, instead of pouring her coffee first and then pouring yourself. You get this. The Jura E6 provides two pumps. It saves you a lot of time. Moreover, it requires a half amount of coffee than any other espresso and delivers the taste.
- Features: If we talk about features then this coffee maker is the best you can get. It is on the pricier end but we still kept it under the budget of 1500. Let’s talk about the features of this espresso machine. It offers you two make two cups of coffee and espressos at the same time. This saves your time when you need two cups of coffee. This espresso follows exclusive pulse extraction process. It speeds up the process of extraction time and provides with the best aroma for your coffee. It pushes water in small intervals through the ground of coffee bean. It provides you with milk spouts. It has a reservoir of 63.6 ounces that precisely can make 8 cups.
- Exterior: The exterior is of platinum. The left side contains a removable water reservoir.
- Intensity: It provides 8 different intensity level for your coffee. You can customize it according to your taste
2. Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Category: best automatic machine with stainless steel and Italian pump.
My next choice for you is expensive but totally worth it. It is a Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine. This brand is famous and reliable. They value their customers. The customer service number is printed on the machine. They will replace you the coffee machine if you find any genuine problem with it. The espresso machine is pretty easy to use and consistent.
- Features: This espresso machine has dual boilers. One boiler is to provide you with an espresso shot and it is PID temperature controlled. The other boiler is to provide you with steam of your choice. Both of the boilers are made from stainless steel. The dual boiler provides you with the liberty of making a shot of espresso which is temperature-controlled, at right heat, correct flavour and steam your milk for café quality. The dual boiler also has an Over Pressure Valve. It maintains optimal pressure while extracting. This prevents you to have bitter flavour in the shot. The group head maintains a consistent temperature in your coffee.
- Exterior: The exterior is stainless steel. It also comes in three colours silver, metallic and red.
- Intensity: You can customize your coffee by adjusting the pressure.
3. De’Longhi Dinamica Automatic Coffee & Espresso Machine
Category: best super automatic espresso machine under 1500
Do not tell me that you have already made an opinion on espresso. Go through all the options first. My next choice is De’Longhi Dinamica Automatic Coffee & Espresso Machine TrueBrew (Iced-Coffee), Burr Grinder + Descaling Solution. If you are looking to buy your first espresso machine then this is perfect. It is easy to use by beginners. It has removable tray. It also comes with two years warranty.
- Features: If I am not wrong this is the world’s first automatic machine that also makes cold coffee. This espresso machine allows you to customize your coffee. You can make espresso, long espresso, drip-style coffee and cold coffee. You can personalize your coffee each morning. There is an adjustable burr steel grinder present at the back top of the espresso machine. It comes with the grind setting but you can customize it according to the roast and type of your coffee beans. And the tray is washable in the dishwasher.
- Exterior: The exterior is plastic and aluminium. It is pretty small in size.
- Intensity: You can adjust the strength of coffee from mild to strong by just touching on the screen.
4. Saeco Xelsis SM7684/04 Super Automatic Espresso Machine
Category: Best super automatic espresso which allows you to program.
So, you were looking for super-automatic espresso. Your wish is my command. This, my friend, is Saeco Xelsis SM7684/04 Super Automatic Espresso Machine. You can program anything on it from your desired concentration of coffee to temperature. This espresso is designed by Italian craftmanship by using quality metal. The motto of this company is that you should compromise on the taste of your coffee just because of your busy lifestyle.
- Features: This espresso is the true definition of super-automatic. You can program the volume of espresso, milk, temperature to be applied and froth. You can save the programmed setting in the profile option. So, that you can use it without programming it again. This can serve you espresso, latte, cappuccino, flat white and much more. The top has ceramic grinder which is extremely useful and durable. The programming is made easy by 3.5” touchscreen. With the help of this touch, you can also equalize the taste, temperature and strength of coffee. This also serves 15 different types of coffee. And to all the people with hygiene issues, the HygieSteam cleans the whole milk system after one drink is made.
- Exterior: The exterior is made of silver. The design is really classy but it is huge is size.
- Intensity: You can program 6 coffee drinks in it and it caters your whole family needs.
5. Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine
Category: Best espresso machine that provides you the choice between automatic or manual.
you are coffee addict just like me. If this is your first purchase of espresso then I will recommend not splurge on fancy espresso with numerous functions. My next pick for you is Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine. It provides you the choice between automatic or manual machine. It is perfect to be your first purchase because of various reasons. It is economical for automatic espresso. The manufacturers also provide 1 year warranty. The company will repair or replace it in sort of defect.
- Features: It has digital temperature control which the water temperature. This in turn control the espresso contraction in your coffee. There is also a steam wand in this machine that gives you the satisfaction of making milk latte art. It will also produce froth for your cappuccino. There is also a hands free grinder that directly into portable espresso filter to your mug. There are four buttons to control the grinding size, the milk froth and temperature. The water capacity is 67 ounces and coffee grinder hold ½ lb.
- Exterior: The design is really sturdy and is made from stainless steel. The body is irresistible.
- Intensity: There is a top conical part which is quite visible in the machine. It is a grinder that grinds the coffee beans in whatever strength and strongness you require.
6. Jura A1 Super Automatic Coffee Machine
Category: Best super automatic espresso with sleek design.
Hey there. Are you coffee addict and going to college. Or you are living alone (not that it is a bad thing) but need an espresso machine for yourself. My friend then this is the right pick for you. It is Jura A1 Super Automatic Coffee Machine. It is sleek, compatible and makes excellent espresso. It is an automatic espresso machine. So, it will save you a lot of time and give you espresso in less than a minute.
- Ingredients: The top side has a visible coffee bean container and a list of touch symbols to make it easier for you to have your morning coffee. The water container can store up to 37 ounces of water and the coffee beans can be stored up to 4.4 ounces. The pressure it provides to your water is 15 blocks. Since, it is the motto of Jura to provide you with excellent quality. Amigo it has CLEARYL blue filters for the high-quality cup of coffee you need. Moreover, you can adjust the spout of the machine from 2.3 to 5.5 inches. You decide the adjustment of spout on the basis of your mug. When you are a college student or doing job, you get little time to clean. To help you in cleaning, this machine has a self-cleaning mode which is set to auto clean the machine after 80 switches on.
- Exterior: It is a beautiful machine with sleek piano black exterior. The size is also compatible.
- Intensity: This machine allows you to select between two espresso strengths.
Also Read : Best Home Espresso Machine Under 500
7. De’Longhi Super Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
Category: best super automatic espresso machine with economical price range.
You want to buy super-automatic espresso but running little tight on money. Do not get sad because I have found the perfect automatic espresso within the price range. It is De’Longhi ESAM3300 Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine. It has all the amazing features and it will not run you out of cash. Moreover, this company provides you with help to set up your new machine. You can even ask them to help you select perfect coffee beans for your espresso.
- Features: It has professional burr grinder for fresh beans. This grinder has 15 adjustable settings. You can also store already grinded beans in the second compartment. This machine can pour two cups of espresso at a time. This machine can also make cappuccino and latte but this feature is manual. To save your time, this espresso machine remembers the detail of your preference and choice.
- Exterior: It has stainless steel double boiler. The machine is big and not compact. But the design is sturdy.
- Intensity: You can personalize the setting, so, every cup is according to your taste and temperature.
8. Saeco Incanto Carafe Super Automatic Espresso Machine
Category: Best automatic espresso machine with aquaclean feature.
This is for all the lazy people who do not like changing the filter. My next choice for you my friend is Saeco Incanto Carafe Super Automatic Espresso Machine with AquaClean filter. This company Saeco has been working for the past 30 years to provide you with the most fulfilling coffee experience. This espresso machine is made in Italy. The features are endless but the design is compact and sleek.
- Features: You know the burnt taste in your coffee. Well, this is due to the grinding of coffee beans that produce burn in the taste. But to prevent this Saeco Incanto Carafe Super Automatic Espresso uses ceramic grinder. The ceramic grinder is reliable and prevents coffee beans from overheating and burning. This can make you the drink of your choice. It produces freshly grind beans with just a touch of button. The detachable milk carafe makes creamy cappuccino.
- Texture: It has sturdy yet compact design. It is made up from stainless steel and showcase the perfect Italian craftsmanship.
- Intensity: If you do not drink strong coffee all the time then it also has a compartment to add decaffeinated powder
9. Delonghi super-automatic espresso coffee machine
Category: best super automatic espresso with double boiler and adjustable grinder.
You must have noticed the pattern by now. My next pick is the third from Delonghi range. It is Delonghi super-automatic espresso coffee machine. This can prepare two cups of coffee with single brewing. I know you are paying 1.5 grands, so, you need assurance. While the company provide 1 year warranty. And if you are having any trouble in setting it up then you can contact the customer service which is available whole week.
- Features: You are not paying this much money for an espresso only. This also provides you with cappuccino, white flat, latte Caffe latté and espresso in 3 minutes. This also gives you the option of either using coffee beans or grounded coffee for preparing two cups of espresso. The water pump generating the pressure of 15 bars. The mug warmer in which you can set the temperature. The panel is totally touch. The water tank is loaded from the front.
- Exterior: The components are removeable. And they are dishwasher safe. This has a metallic steel body with sleek black design.
- Intensity: It has two boiler, water purifier, silent grinder which has 13 adjustable settings. So, you can set the intensity according to your choice.
10. KRUPS EA8298 Cappuccino Bar
Category: Best fully automatic espresso machine with 2 years warranty.
We have reached to the end. This is my last pick your you. It is KRUPS EA8298 Cappuccino Bar. KRUPS provide you with great coffee experience with this automatic machine. You can make your desire espresso drink with just a touch on the screen. Moreover, the company provides you with two years warranty. You can replace or repair it if any problem occurs with your machine.
- Features: It comes with a detachable milk froth to provide you with creamy cappuccino. You can either wash it in dishwasher or use the auto clean option on the espresso machine. The clear plastic grinder in present on the top. You can control the grinding of your coffee bean. The water tank is removable and it can store 1.8 liters of water.
- Exterior: The design is really compact and sleek. It comes with a detachable milk frother. The cup container is also removable and washable.
- Intensity: There is thermoblock heating system which provides 15 bar pressure on the water. This ensures you to provide with maximum coffee experience.
How to use an espresso machine?
If this is your first time using an espresso then you should know how to use it. It is not that difficult to set it up. Moreover, when you are done with it, press a button and get a hot shot of espresso. Plus it is really important to know about it because it means better coffee. Every machine has different manual for this but following steps remains the same:
- Since it is a machine, it also starts with adding water in it. The water is stored in the reservoir present at the back of the espresso machine. The quality of water is really important. so, it should be hard that will prolong the taste of the coffee.
- We need heated water for our espresso. When we press the pump, the water is push from the reservoir to the boiler.
- The boiler is already set at right temperature to heat the water then release it to the part where crushed espresso beans are added.
- The group head is the place which is most important. The hot boiling water mixes with the espresso and magic happens.
- There is a portable filter attached to the grouphead. It refines the grind of coffee beans from hot water. The size of the filter depends upon the machine you are using.
- It is the last step; the espresso leaves the portable filter and pours into your cup.
Detailed guide on buying An Espresso Machine
How are you going to decide if an espresso machine is worth buying or not? After all, you are going to spend 1500 dollars on this machine. For this purpose, check all the features of the machine. Check it thoroughly and make sure it does more than just making an espresso. The taste of espresso solely depends upon the intensity and pressure applied while extracting the coffee. A good super automatic espresso machine should have following features:
- Pressure: For a strong taste of espresso, minimum 9 bars of pressure is required to extract espresso from the machine. In easier words, 9 bars of pressure usually mean 9 times of pressure applied at the sea. But if you are splurging on a super automatic machine then it should have a pressure of 9 to 17 bars and you can adjust it with a button or knob.
- Grinder: An automatic espresso machine has a built-in grinder to grind your coffee beans. Your beans should grind with perfect size. For this purpose, your selected espresso should have a burr grinder. They have an oscillating plating of both sides that come together to grind the coffee beans with perfect size.
- Speed: You are buying a super automatic espresso to save your time. From time I mean, the time it takes to a single cup of espresso. So, before buying an espresso machine make sure time is less. Otherwise there is no purpose of using an automatic espresso. Most espresso machine takes almost 30 seconds to make one cup.
- Auto clean: The espresso machines make hell of a mess while pouring milk and shot in a cup. So, if you are spending your money on a super automatic espresso then it should have a auto clean feature through which it can clean the steam nozzle.
Our journey ends here. I have given my best and tried to find all the espresso machine with highest ratings on amazon. All the links are mentioned as well. I have made it easier for you to decide which one is best by putting all the pros and cons. I hope you make a sensible decision it will be a onetime purchase. Choose a more versatile coffee machine. All the espresso machines are arranged in the ascending order from their ratings on Amazon. See you soon.
Can we use automatic espresso machine at home?
Yes, you can use super automatic espresso machines at home but if you are willing to clean the portafilters once a week. It is not a hassle while using it in a coffee house but at home it requires a lot of effort.
Which machine is good manual or automatic?
This solely depends upon your preference. If you have busy lifestyle and you are always on the go then super automatic espresso should be your choice. The automatic espresso machine will save your effort and time.