If you are tired of finding a best spatula for stainless steel pan then don’t worry as we have created a detail guide over here.
Hey there. I know kitchen can be a very intimidating place. But with the right set of tools you can do wonders in there. Like stainless steel pans and cookware. They are the most shiny, prettiest and durable. To maintain them that way you need good spatula for it. So, I have made a list of Best Spatula for Stainless Steel pan.
If you are living under a rock and don’t know what is stainless steel then let me inform you that stainless steel is an alloy made from little amount of chromium. The stainless steel pans are not just pretty, they are the most durables, easy to clean, rust resistant and wont intoxicate your food. They are also ideal for cooking acidic food. The advantage of stainless steel cookware is that you can use spatula made up from any material without any hesitation. But I have made a complete guide about it. So, start reading it.
OUR TOP 3 PICK
We totally value the time of each consumer who is looking to purchase a new spatula so if you don’t want to go through the whole article and you are in hurry then don’t worry as we have provided these 3 top picks from the entire list which you can purchase blindly.
10 Best Spatula For Stainless Steel Pan (Comparison Table)
10 Best Spatula For Stainless Steel Pan (Detailed Guide)
1. OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Turner
Category: Best stainless steel spatula with perforation.
Hey there. So, I have decided to start with stainless-steel spatula. So, my first option for you is OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Turner. This manufactured is Chine. As, it had the stainless-steel head you will not have to worry about getting scratches and chipping. This has a very polished and shiny surface.
- Features: This spatula has following features:
- It has a big head that is good for flipping pancakes and burgers.
- It is perforated head to drain grease or oil.
- This is dishwasher safe.
- Easy to grip or handle due to silicone handles.
- Material: OXO turner’s head is made up from stainless steel. The handle is made from PDA approve silicone on stainless steel.
- Size: This spatula has a total length of 13.5 inches and it weigh 4.9 ounces.
Also Read : Best Spatula For Non Stick Pan
2. Imported Organic Bamboo wood shovel for kitchen
Category: best pair of spatulas made from bamboo.
Hey so you are looking for natural spatula with no dangerous chemicals in it. Well you asked and I found it for you. It is Imported Organic Bamboo wood shovel for kitchen, 12inch Wooden Spatula, Cooking Tools for non-stick. It is 100% natural with no paint/wax/oil in it. This is cheap but not durable as silicone or metal. This has 3 months money back warranty.
- Features: The features of these bamboo spatulas are as follow:
- Nonstick and will not scratch your pan.
- This contains no harmful chemicals. Hence, it will not intoxicate your food.
- Bamboos are environment friendly. But bamboo spatulas are not durable.
- They cannot be washed on dishwasher.
- Material: The spatula is made from 100% natural bamboo.
- Size: The overall length of this pair of spatulas is 11.8 inches. The head blade is also very thin.
3. OXO 1058020 Wooden Turner for Nonstick Cookware
Category: Best spatula for stainless steel pan.
Are you looking for spatula that does not gets warm? Are into natural products as well? Then allow me to present you OXO 1058020 Wooden Turner for Nonstick Cookware. This spatula is made 100% from wood and has oil finish. You may have to change it periodically depending upon your use.
- Features: The OXO wooden spatula has following features:
- This has a comfortable and long handle.
- As it is made from wood, it cannot conduct heat.
- The wooden spatula absorbs odor and color of the food. It cannot be washed in a dishwasher.
- It is not durable and wood tends to splinter after some time.
- Material: The top to bottom of this spatula is made from wood.
- Size: The size of this 12.5 inches and it weighs 4 ounces.
4. DESLON 304 Stainless Steel Turner Spatula
Category: best stainless-steel spatula with wooden handle.
Are looking for perforated spatula to drip out grease and oil? In that case, your welcome because I just found this DESLON 304 Stainless Steel Turner Spatula Flower Pear Wood Grip. It is big, perforated and light weight.
- Features: lets discuss the features of this spatula:
- This is a big spatula and ideal for flipping of barbecue, patties, burgers and sandwiches.
- As it is made from stainless steel, it is quite light weight for this big of spatula.
- This is dishwasher safe, either the head or the handle cannot be scratched and rustproof.
- Material: The Deslon turner is made from 304 grade stainless steel and the handle is made from peer wood.
- Size: The turner is quite big in size. And the overall size of this spatula is 16.93 inches. The flipper is thicker than other spatula’s such as OXO. It weighs 0.634 ounces.
Also Read : Best Chefs Knife Under 200
5. OXO 65191 Good Grips Nylon Flexible Turner
Category: Best small nylon spatula for non-stick pan.
I found the most affordable brand of spatulas on internet. It is OXO 65191 Good Grips Nylon Flexible Turner and it has a very flexible handle. This is small but don’t get confused by its small size. This is very strong and can transfer burgers, pizza from pan to plate.
- Features: This is a quite small spatula and have following feature:
- This has a small squarish flipper and has a very thin blade that is perfect for flipping omelet, pancakes and crepes.
- The nylon head has heat resistance for 400 degrees Fahrenheit which is less than other OXO spatulas.
- This will not scratch your pan and is dishwasher safe.
- Material: There are two wires made from stainless steel connecting the handle from head. Both head is made from nylon while the handle is made from pro grade silicone.
- Size: This spatula has a total length of 10.4 inches and it weighs 0.704 ounces.
6. Daily Kitchen Spatula Set Heat Resistant
Category: Best two different types spatulas for nonstick pan.
We are running out of options for you. Are you looking for a pair of spatulas that can add a little variety to your kitchen? Well don’t worry about it because I just found Daily Kitchen Spatula Set Heat Resistant Silicone and Stainless for you. This has two types of spatulas one is perforated and other is solid.
- Features: This pair of spatulas have following feature:
- One of the spatulas is perforated and the other is solid which makes both of them useful for different purpose. One can be used to drain grease or oil out of food and other can be used for flipping the food.
- Both of them have a hole in the handle from which we can hang it on the wall.
- These spatulas are dishwasher safe and they are BPA free silicone that ensures no hidden bacteria once they are washer.
- Material: These spatulas are made from same pro grade silicone coated on stainless steel.
- Size: Both of the spatulas have an overall size of 14.25 inches and their weight is 7 ounces.
7. Di Oro Chef Series 3-Piece Silicone Turner Spatula Set
Category: best three spatula for non-stick pan.
Looking for a pair of silicone spatulas? Well I found it for you, it is Di Oro Chef Series 3-Piece Silicone Turner Spatula set. They are three spatulas in this set. Di Oro spatulas have amazing quality and the silicone is highly resistant to heat. This also comes with a lifetime warranty, so, use it without any tension.
- Features: This set comes with three different spatulas that can be used for different purposes such as:
- The solid spatula is small and have thin and sharp edges that can be used for flipping pancakes, crepe or eggs. The other two is perforated which can be used for flipping burgers, pizza, sandwiches etc.
- The silicone is BPA free and can withstand up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit of temperature.
- This comes with lifetime warranty and you can use a dishwasher for it pretty easily.
- Material: These are made up of stainless steel which have coating of pro grade silicone on it.
- Size: You get three spatulas in different sizes in this set. The solid spatula is 11.4 inches long, the round spatula is 12.2 inches long and the fish perforated spatula is 14 inches long.
8. Fish Spatula – AdeptChef Stainless Steel
Category: Best two silicone spatula and one stainless steel spatula.
You looking to add variety to your spatulas. Well I have perfect spatula for you, it is Fish Spatula – AdeptChef Stainless Steel, Slotted Turner. This spatula is designated for frying fishes but it can be used for turning, flipping and grilling as the head has very thin edge.
- Features: This is a multipurpose spatula and the features are as follow:
- This spatula is designated for fish frying but the head is so thin that you can also use this spatula for flipping egg, pancakes and crepes.
- It is scratch and rust resistant. You can either wash it with hands or in dishwasher.
- This spatula has a very fine look to it and provides you with 100% restaurant quality.
- Material: Both the handle and the head are made up from stainless steel.
- Size: This AdeptChef spatula has an overall length of 13 inches and it weighs almost 3.2 ounces. The turner is quite big itself.
9. Silicone Slotted Spatula
Category: best perforated silicone spatula.
We reaching towards the end. Are you looking for a light weight silicone spatula? I have found Silicone Slotted Spatula Slotted Turner Spatula for you. This spatula has stainless steel handle and silicone head. It is the best to get best of both world.
- Features: This has a very classy design. Let have a look at the features:
- As 75% of the spatula is made from stainless steel, it is very light weight. This is quite big turner and cannot be used for flipping eggs or crepes.
- This is dishwasher safe and the handle is scratch or rust resistant.
- The silicone head has up to 600 degree Fahrenheit temperature resistance
- Material: The long handle is made from stainless steel and the head of this spatula is made from pro grade silicone.
- Size: The Slotted Spatula turner is 13.9 inches long and it weighs 0.643 ounces.
10. OXO 1147100 Good Grips Silicone Cookie Spatula
Category: Best thin silicone spatula for lifting eggs.
I have run out of options for you. This might be the last option but certainly not the least, I proudly present OXO 1147100 Good Grips Silicone Cookie Spatula. This is made from silicone and is very durable. But just in case you break this then don’t worry because it comes with lifetime warranty.
- Features: This is full silicone made spatula. It has following features:
- The flipper is small and squarish which is perfect for flipping eggs, crepe and pancakes.
- This spatula is small and it will work best in crowded pans.
- The silicone is will not scratch and has high heat resistance up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also wash this in dishwasher.
- Material: OXO spatula has a core of stainless steel which is coated by silicone. The handle has a thick silicone covering for easy grip.
- Size: This OXO Cookie Spatula is 9 inches long and has a small flipper of length 4 inches.
Different types of stainless-steel utensils:
You can use spatulas or cookware made from stainless steel on stainless steel pans. That is the advantage you have over other pans while it is also nonstick without the coating. So, following are the utensils that are made from stainless steel:
- Turner: A turner has a wide flat head that is used to transfer omelets, pancakes, burgers etc. from frying pan to your plate. The stainless-steel spatulas cannot be used with nonstick pans or enameled coated pans because they can scratch coating out. The turners/spatulas can be solid or perforated.
- Ladles: A ladle has a round and deep head. It is shaped like a spoon but quite big in size. The ladles have big handles to protect your hand from touching hot liquid. These are used to made sauces.
- Tongs: It is used to hold food while grilling and frying. Tongs are strong enough to hold rib or chest piece of meat. The tongs make barbecue easier for you as you can hold the piece of meat and keeping your hands at safe distance from open fire.
- Spoons: The spoons have bowl shaped head and long handle. It makes sautéing and stirring of fried vegetables quite easier. The spoons can also be solid or perforated. The solid spoon also makes transferring of food from pot to plate easier.
Different spatula material for stainless steel pans:
As the stainless-steel pans are scratch resistant. So, you can use any spatula on them unless the spatula is not heat resistant or made up from dangerous materials. Hence types of spatula used on them are as follow:
- Bamboo Spatula: The bamboo spatulas have various advantages such as they will not absorb odor or color of the food you are using it in. They are easy to clean and environment friendly as they are made from a tree. You must be things like these spatulas will be so expensive but no they are not expensive at all. The only disadvantage is that they cannot be washed in dishwasher.
- Wood spatula: The wooden spatulas are germs and bacteria resistant. They come in various style, sizes and shapes. The wooden spatulas are easy to handle and operate. But they absorb odor and get stained easily. You cannot wash them in dishwasher or with soap. They splinter or cracked easily and leave it in the food.
- Metal spatula: metal spatula should be your choice if you are looking for a sturdy and durable spatula. They will last you for a long time as they are light weight, rust and scratch resistant. Metal spatulas are dishwasher safe, and the turner is so thin that it can get under any cookie or crepe easily. They are not heat resistant. So, watch out for the burn.
- Silicone Spatula: Silicone spatula are extremely long lasting and heat resistant. They can be washed in dishwasher and they are germs and bacteria resistant. They come in many color, sizes and designs. The only disadvantage of using silicone spatulas is that they get easily damaged by sharp knives etc.
- Nylon/plastic spatula: Nylon or plastic spatulas are cheap in price. As they are cheap, they also look less expensive and cheap. These spatulas are not heat resistant; hence they melt easily. They are also not durable.
Advantages of stainless-steel cookware:
There are many advantages of using stainless-steel cookware in your kitchen such as:
- Leaching: The stainless-steel cookware does not leach heavy metal into your food. The steel spatula or pan are non-reactive to acidic food as compare to aluminum cookware which releases toxic materials into your food when meet acidic ingredients.
- Durable: The stainless-steel material is in nature very durable due to chromium coated layer. These spatulas do not chip, crack, peeling or scratch. You might see few scratches over time which is not dangerous at all.
- Heat conductance: The stainless-steel spatula has high heat conductance. It can be used where high heating is required. But make sure you use an oven mitt or something when holding the spatula because it is going as hot as hell.
- Dishwasher Safe: These spatulas are dishwasher safe. Although it is not recommended to use dishwasher on a spatula every other day. You can handwash it with a soap and dry it with a cloth. As stainless steel is scratch resistant, you do not have to worry about using too much soap etc.
- Light weight: They are light weight. Hence, they make the transportation, flipping and tossing of food faster and safer.
- Luxe looking: If you are spending good amount of money on a spatula then definitely you want something that is good looking, does not chip or clog your kitchen. Well stainless-steel spatula provides you with classy restaurant grade look.
Look at you all down here at the end. I hope this article has helped you in finding a good spatula for your stainless-steel pan. The stainless steel is a generous material, and you can use any spatula while working on the pan made up from it. But try to use wood or silicone on this metal to ensure that the pan lasts you long. The metal spatula will not damage your stainless-steel pot or pan but it may get scratches over time. Make sensible choice of buying utensils for your stainless-steel pans. Go through all the features, pros and cons of the product before buying one. And consider all the details of it too.
What type of utensils we can use with stainless steel cookware?
We can use five types of utensils with nonstick cookware such as:
• Wooden utensils like spoons that have round corners and are easy to hold.
• Silicone utensils
• Nylon/plastic kitchen utensils.
• Bamboo spatulas
• Stainless steel
Can a stainless-steel pan get scratched?
Yes, it can get scratched with continuous use of stainless-steel utensil on the pan. Try to use silicone spatulas on it for a longer shining surface.