Oh, hello there. I have researched all over amazon and come up with Best Meat Grinder for Wild Game. I know the satisfaction that comes from hunting your own food. Are you looking for a meat grinder that can grind all types of meat including wild? Then I gladly announce that you have come to the right place. Hunting is a very difficult thing and any consolation at the end is good meat.
As you already know that the wild game meat is tough. So, use a meat grinder to have the most tender and juicy meat. Moreover, using a meat grinder gives you the advantage of making hamburgers, stew and sausages all in one. This can suffice the needs of your family. And it should not be used for only wild games. You can use it at home too. I have taken into consideration power, warranty, speed, pounds of meat it grinds and other features while compiling the list of best meat grinders available on amazon.
OUR TOP PICKS
We totally value the time of each consumer who is looking to purchase a new meat grinder so if you dont want to go through the whole article and you are in hurry then dont worry as we have provided these 3 top picks from the entire list which you can purchase blindly.
7 Best Meat Grinder For Wild Game (Comparison Table)
STX Turboforce w/Foot Pedal Electric Meat Grinder
Sunmile SM-G33 Electric Meat Grinder
AICOK 5-IN-1 Meat Mincer with Sausage Stuffer
Happybuy Commercial Meat Grinder
Stainless Steel Clamp-on Hand Grinder
Turboforce Classic 3000 Series Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer
Sunmile SM-G33 Electric Meat Grinder
7 Best Meat Grinder For Wild Game (Buying Guide)
Category: Best meat grinder for wild game with powerful motor.
Hey there peeps. Are you looking for something that is versatile but also great performance? Then I think you will like STX Turboforce II”Platinum” w/Foot Pedal Heavy Duty Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer. This has amazing design and high-quality performance.
- Features: This STX Turboforce grinder is known for its powerful motor and high speed. It also comes with six grinding plates which also includes a beaner for the stuffing of sausages. If you want to use this without adding to much pressure on your hands then it also comes with an electronic pedal. But this pedal should be connected to the grinder to provide you with hands-free control. This grinder has a cooling system that ensures that the machine remains cool even when it is overheated. Air-cooled feature doubles the life of the machines. If you are looking for a grinder that grinds the double amount of meat then this is perfect for you. It has a grinding capacity of 225 lbs.
- Motor: This motor of STX grinder works at 2000 watts when under load which provides a great amount of power. But when it is not loaded the motor wattage is 600 watts.
- Control panel: You can control this machine with the pedal, buttons present at the side and the circuit break in case there is an emergency.
Also Read : Best Commercial Meat Grinder
Category: best commercial meat grinder which is stainless steel.
Are you looking for a meat grinder that is reliable? Then Sunmile SM-G33 Electric Meat Grinder should be your choice. The Sunmile is a reliable brand for meat grinders and it is affordable. This company ensures the durability of its products. Moreover, the company offers a lot of options for grinding machine from which you can select which even suits you the most.
- Features: This comes with three blades for stuffing of sausages, medium and fine grinding of meat. Sunmile meat grinder also comes with a regular blade, a plastic pusher and one sausage attachment. This can grind 170 pounds of meat in one hour. It also has a large size of the tray to put pieces of cut meat on top of it. The company offers a one-year warranty. The blades and grinding are made up of stainless steel. But the rest of the parts are aluminium. So, it cannot be put in the dishwasher because this might cause discolouration of the material. The interior is made up of copper material.
- Motor: The motor has a wattage of 800 watts while grinding the meats. This is perfect for beginner to an intermediate chef or the regular hunter. Moreover, this is powerful and compact in size.
- Control Panel: It has a single button at the side which control the working of this machine. You can on/off and rev the machine.
Category: Best multipurpose meat grinder for a wild game.
If you have a big family then they will have different need for grinded meat. I have found a perfect meat grinder that will grind the tough meat of the wild plus it is multipurpose grinder. This my friend is Electric Meat Grinder. It is a multipurpose meat grinder with high power motor.
- Features: This machine can work as a mincer, sausage stuffer, kubbe maker, shredder and tomato strainer. To be all of this, this machine comes with three blades for grinding and 4 blades for other purposes. It also has a reverse feature to clean the machine after grinding. It has a built-in thermostat, so, if the temperature increases the circuit breaker will cut the power off. The outer is made up of cast coated aluminium, motor is made up of copper and the blades are stainless. These are very sustainable and the blades are dishwasher safe.
- Motor: This motor of this grinder works at 2500 watts while grinding the meat which is very high speed and the machine grinds 10 pounds of meat per minute which is very economical. But when the machine is not grinding, it has the power of 500 watts.
- Control system: It has three switches for speed; one for high, medium and reverse. It has a built in thermostat to sense the temperature and check if the machine is heating up.
Category: best meat grinder with high power motor.
Are you looking for something simple and easy to use? Then you will definitely be happy about my next choice just like its name. It is Happybuy Commercial Meat Grinder. This is simple to use with a high-speed motor that ensures the fast grinding of wild meat.
- Features: This machine can also be used for shredding of vegetables. Happybuy grinder can grind up to 450 pounds of meat per hour which is make it economical for daily use. This high-power grinder can grind any meat such as pork, dear etc. This machine comes with two grinding plates for fine to medium grounding, a plastic pusher for easy pushing of meat in to the grinder and two blades. The exterior is made from stainless steel. It is easy to clean the outside. Moreover, it is durable. The grinding head and tray is detachable which can be washed in dishwasher.
- Motor: The grinder has a high power motor of 1100 watts which ensures the high speed and efficiency.
- Control panel: This machine is easy to use. It has a one button control system that makes it easy to on/off.
Category: Best manual meat grinder for wild game.
Hey there. Are you looking for some manual labour or exercise? Well, what can I say, your wish is my command. This is LEM Products #10 Stainless Steel Clamp-on Hand Grinder. This is simple to use, manual and have a sturdy design.
- Features: This hand grinder has very limited features as it is a manual grinder. This has a wide opening at the top that allows the easy passing of meat. There is no limit in grinding of meat as it is manual machine you can grind as much as you like. But your hands will be soar after this. This also comes with two grinding plates for coarse or fine ground meat. It is easy to wash/dishwasher safe as the whole structure is made up from stainless steel.
- Material: The machine is made up from heavy duty stainless steel. The handle has a wooden piece around it for easy hold. The plates are also made up of stainless steel.
- Control panel: There is no control panel. There is a handle at the back that grinds the machine on the movement of it.
Also Read : Best Whipped Cream Dispenser For Inhaling
Category: Best meat grinder with 3000 watts of motor and high speed.
Still confused about buying the perfect meat grinder for wild game. Then guess what I have found a perfect one for you, my friend is The Powerful STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer. It is one of the advanced models of STX. This meat grinder can make burgers and sausages. So, you will never have to choose between the two.
- Features: STX has an amazing feature that differentiates it from other grinders. It has an air-cooled motor that ensures easy grinding of meat. The air cool induction technology makes sure that your motor does not get over heated. The pounds of meat grinded by this machine depends upon the type of meat you are grinding. But usually it varies between 175 to 225 pounds per hour. This comes with three grinding plates to grind meat from fine, medium and coarse sizes. It also has three sausage tubes and kubbe maker for making Kabab. This meat grinder is a mix of stainless steel and coated aluminum.
- Motor: This machine has a powerful motor of 3000 watts that ensures high speed and efficiency. The high power can grind duck bones and raw chicken meat pretty easily. But when it is underloaded the machine uses 800 to 1200 watts of power.
- Control panel: It has three buttons for speed high, low and rev for cleaning the machine. There is a circuit breaker incase of emergency.
Category: best meat grinder for wild game that is cheap.
This is my last option for you. Are you looking for a cheap meat grinder that is good? Then this might be it for you since you didn’t like any other options. It is Sunmile SM-G33 Electric Meat Grinder. This is perfect for you in this respect as it is cheap but also multipurpose.
- Features: This machine can grind up to 170 pounds per hour. This features a battery of 800 watts. This is a multipurpose machine, so, it comes with a sausage stuffer, slicers, blades, grinding disk and chicken plucker. It comes with an oversized pan that allows big pieces of meat to pass through it.
- Material: The grinding head and the exterior is made up of steel while the blades and grinding plates are made up of stainless steel.
- Control Panel: The speed of this grinder is controlled by one buttons: on, off and reverse. It also has a circuit breaker for safety.
Types of meat grinders
Are you looking for meat grinder that grinds any type of wild meat? Finding the perfect one will be easy if you know the type of meat grinders available. And what is best suitable for you purpose. Following are the type of meat grinders available:
- Manual Meat Grinders: These meat grinders are set on table and or countertop. They need to adjusted on the table with the help of table clank because sometimes the table is thin. They can be used for grinding while meat but it takes a lot more effort because the wild meat is tough. Manual meat grinder grinds less meat.
- Electric motor grinders: This is appropriate machine for grinding wild game meat. These grinders come in variety of sizes from counter top to large machines. The electric grinders are perfect for grinding tough meat. Moreover, they come with various slicers, grinding plates and sausage stuffer to make your choice of dish. Electric grinding motor provides you with multiple options for motor, pounds of meat it can grind and size.
- Buffalo chopper: It is the best chopper for all type of meats such as pork, buffalo and dear. This can grind the meat without making it ground. It is horizontal machine that can even make Cole slaw and salads. You should be extremely careful while working with this machine because the blades are more exposed in this.
Safety tips while using a meat grinder
You should be extremely careful while using a meat grinder because the blades could really hurt you. So, I have listed all the safety tips, you should be following:
- Put the parts of your grinder such as grinding plates, kubbe maker etc. in the freezer for about an hour. This prevents the over heating and friction in the blades.
- Let your meat sit in the freezer until you are ready for grinding. Putting it out way before you are ready can spoil your meat.
- Tighten the grinding head. Otherwise it can cause accidents.
- If the parts are not made up of stainless steel then do not wash them in dishwasher. Put them in tub filled with water and add caustic soda. Let it sit for half an hour.
- Do not use your fingers for stuffing meat in the grinder. Always use a stomper or pusher for stuffing meat in the grinder.
- If your meat is uncut then cut it in even size and put in the grinder.
- Gently pass meat through the grinder funnel. Do not push it.
- Make sure you know the exact quantity meat that your grinder can grind. Grinding more meat per hour that the machine is generally design to do, can cause over heating and damage.
- There can be friction between the parts. So, use a food lubricant to ease the friction problem.
How to choose a grinder?
If this is your first purchase that you will be confused with all the options. Let me break down things for you to consider before you decide the meat grinder you like. There is a list of things given below:
- Power source: First thing that will help you decide is the time vs money. Manual grinding machines are small and cheap but they require a lot of efforts. On the other hand, electric machine is big and expensive but the grinding of meat is effortless.
- Durability: If you are going to use the machine a lot the durability matters a lot. The manual machine is made up of stainless steel and it is durable even if you have used it a lot. But electric grinder has plastic bodies or metal frames. If you want durability then look for grinders made up from cast aluminum or stainless steel.
- Cutting blade: Once you are done with selecting the material of the body of grinder than it comes to the material of cutting blades and discs. Always look for grinders with stainless-steel cutting blades as they are rust resistant and remains sharp for longer period of time.
- Easy to use: don’t go for the machine with all fancy buttons and different purposes. If you are buying your first electric meat grinder then it should be simple to use.
- Cleaning: cleaning of all the removable parts is necessary since there will be raw wild meat. This increase the chances of having bacteria in the blades. The blades that are made up of stainless steel are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Why we use a meat grinder for wild game?
Before buying a grinder for your meat. You should know why are you spending extra money on buying a machine and putting an extra effort when you can grinded meat from the butcher shop. First of all, there comes a satisfaction when you grind your own meat. The grinder meat will be fresh and juicy. The meal prepared from it will be fresh. And since you are hunting your own food then it is just stupid to not grind your own meat. Moreover, the meat grinders available in the market are multipurpose and make sausage stuffing, patties and kabab.
Hey you made it down here. You have stick through the end. MAN, I have written a good piece of article. Well all jokes apart, I hope you get the grinding machine you were looking for. All the machines that I have mentioned have high ratings on Amazon and none of them have low ratings. If you have any further queries then side down and see the reviews. And I have mentioned all the pros and cons which each product which will make the decision making easier for you. You need this to grind you wild game meat. Buying a bad one means bad wild meat and all the effort you made goes into the ditch. I have made this list while considering many things such as power, price and size. Make sure you go through all these factors before buying. Have a happy shopping.
Are meat grinders dangerous?
Yes, meat slicers or grinders can cause severe injuries if proper care or precautions are not taken while using it.
What are some safety rules to observe while grinding?
You should wear glasses or anything that will penetrate the flying particle of meat going into your eyes. You can also wear an apron while doing this work to make sure nothing gets on to your clothes.