Are you looking to upgrade your current air fryer? If yes, then look no further as we have listed 10 best extra large air fryer for you!!
Air fryers are a surprisingly practical perfect addition, and if you’ve never used one before, you won’t understand what all the buzz is about this until you try air frying for the very first moment. You just need a fraction of the oil that you would need to deep-fry meals using this equipment. Inside of the device, hot air circulates, resulting in double the cooking speed of a conventional oven and a healthier finish on your plate than deep-fried food.
Do you come from a big family? Are you usually throwing game night parties? You’ll need the finest huge air fryer in such scenario to feed everybody in the room. Cooking with an air fryer is a fantastic method to reduce oil use and prepare healthier meals. Nevertheless, because your air fryer has a limited capacity, making meals in smaller batches for a big gathering is time consuming. Instead, upgrade to a big capacity air fryer that can serve more people at once without adding to the difficulty. I have listed 10 best extra large air fryer that will suffice your every need.
OUR TOP PICKS
We totally value the time of each consumer who is looking to purchase a new air fryer so if you don’t want to go through the whole article and you are in hurry then don’t worry as we have provided these 3 top picks from the entire list which you can purchase blindly.
HOW TO CHOOSE AN EXTRA-LARGE AIR FRYER FOR YOUR FAMILY?
If you’re new to air frying and don’t know what to look for while shopping, pay heed to the following suggestions and you’ll be OK.
- Capacity: If you really need to prepare huge meals for a family of five or 6, or you often host a large number of family and friends, a large capacity air fryer will make it really easy for you, and you won’t have to produce massive amounts of food. The majority of manufacturers advertise capacity in quarts. Air fryers with a capacity of 6 quarts and above are generally considered big capacity, however there are several smaller versions that still qualify. When considering capacity, you should also consider the air fryer’s total size. Make sure there’s enough room on the kitchen counter for everything. Each air fryer’s capacity and dimensions are highlighted in the features section so you can evaluate them side by side.
- Cooking features: You can do a lot more with an air fryer than just air cook your meals. I explain the various cooking tasks for each model I examine so you can choose the best machine for you. Many individuals make the mistake of focusing over the air fryer with the most features. The only culinary features that are significant are those that you will utilize. So, with some of the greatest multifunctional air fryers, you’ll get 10 or more culinary options, from rotisserie spits to drying to roasting, baking, and broiling.
- Basket: Ensure that the basket is detachable and, preferably, dishwasher-safe.
Also Read : 9 Best Air Fryer For One Person
10 Best Extra Large Air Fryer (Buying Guide)
1. COSORI Air Fryer Max XL
Category: best extra large air fryer with recipe book.
First up, I have listed Cosori air fryer, which is preferred because of its large-capacity, so how does it perform? The COSORI Air Fryer cooks food rapidly while using less oil and emitting fewer fumes than traditional deep frying.
- Features: This COSORI Air Fryer Max XL has following features:
- With a size of just under 6 quarts, you’ll be able to fit an entire 5-pound chicken within. The square shape provides the most cooking space, giving it an edge over rounder appliances.
- More crucially, compared to traditional air fryers, the air fryer uses 85 percent less fat. Despite this, it tastes just as good, so you don’t have to sacrifice taste to be more health-conscious. It’s all too easy to forget to shake the fryer to disperse the interior ingredients and ensure equal cooking on all sides. This fryer, on the other hand, includes a Shake Reminder function that reminds you to shake the nonstick basket.
- Material: To make cleaning easier, the baskets may be removed. These are produced with food-safe and dishwasher-friendly materials that are free of BPA and PFOA. It’s a little device in terms of size. As a result, the air fryer may be placed anywhere on the counter without taking up too much room.
- Control System: This award-winning model has 13 built-in one-touch settings, making it not only among the most adaptable air fryers on the market, but also one of the easiest to operate. There’s also an option for warming and preheating your meal, in addition to the 11 presets. Bread, root vegetables, shrimp, shellfish, chicken, steak, vegetables, bacon, frozen meals, dessert, and French fries are among the presets. There are a total of 11 one-touch settings to get you cooking in no time.
2. Ninja OS301 Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker
Category: Best stainless steel extra large air fryer.
The Ninja Foodi is the ideal larger air fryer for individuals who like their food to have a little more crunch. The fryer, which has TenderCrisp Technology, performs an excellent job of sealing in food fluids while maintaining a crispy, golden surface. Ninja offers the traditional Foodi air fryer for those with better margins seeking for a premium air fryer with ample room to feed the whole family.
- Features: This Ninja OS301 Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer has following features:
- You can prepare larger amounts of meals with ease because to the 6.5-quart capacity. With room to spare, a 5-pound chicken or 6-pound roast will fit easily inside the Ninja.
- The strong 1460-watt heating element provides plenty of power, and the wide temperature range allows you to cook a variety of foods to lip-smacking perfection while using only a quarter of the oil.
- With the exception of slow cooking, the Foodi performs admirably in all culinary situations. This may not be a huge problem if you simply slow simmer your meals on occasion.
- Material: It’s also made of stainless steel, which means it’ll last a long time. Furthermore, the ten-in-one feature allows you to establish yourself as a well-known chef among your family or friends. Both the frying pot and the plate are nonstick and dishwasher safe. As a consequence, cleaning is as simple as pressing a button or wiping off a surface with a paper towel.
- Control system: The Foodi, which comes from the renowned Shark-Ninja stable — this company produces Dyson-rivaling vacuums at an affordable price – takes the same tech-driven strategy to air frying. The patented TenderCrisp technology seals in all of your food’s juices. The nesting rack included makes steaming and broiling a breeze.
3. Cuisinart Air fryer, Convection Toaster Oven
Category: Best multipurpose extra-large air fryer.
The Cuisinart Fryer takes the show with superior heat and numerous functions, but not having the same elegant appearance as the Cosori big capacity air fryer. The air fryer can handle everything from a pizza to your morning bread slices, thanks to its 1800 watts of electricity.
- Features: This is Cuisinart Air fryer and it has some amazing features such as:
- Cuisinart is a well-known cookware brand with a long list of excellent air fryers and convection ovens. So, how does this digital jewel stand up to scrutiny? Cuisinart guarantees that each of these applications produces first-class results, unlike other subpar multifunctional appliances.
- It comes with a 0.6 cubic foot interior and an oven light. You may toast up to six slices of bread or make a 12-inch pizza all at once. If you are craving chicken, the air fryer can also accommodate a 3- to 4 pounds chicken.
- Control system: Furthermore, it comes with adjustable thermostat with a 60-minute timer. The air fryer will cut off when your food is done, avoiding overheating and wasteful energy usage, thanks to its Auto Shut Off feature.
- Material: It has stainless steel design and a big viewing window as well as internal lighting.
4. Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer
Category: best multipurpose extra large air fryer.
For the past ten years, the air fryer has been available on the market. There are several brands to choose from. The new Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL, however, is the greatest air fryer ever, and it will change the way you serve your family; read further in this ninja air fryer max xl review.
- Features: The design is very sturdy and elegant. It has following amazing feature:
- The new Ninja Air Fryer Max XL comes with a bigger capacity basket that allows you to fry more food at once. That means you won’t have to cook in batches as you would with other air fryers if you’re feeding more than two or three people. Your food will be crispier, cook in less time, and taste tasty every time you use the Ninja Air Fryer Max XL.
- Material: Cleaning the Ninja® Air Fryer Max XL is a breeze. Take the basket and any pan or trays and place them in the dishwasher or wash them in the sink with a non – abrasive brush, soap, and water after unplugging the device and waiting for it to cool down.
- Control system: You won’t have to guess about temperature and time for dishes like chicken, fries, steak, and pork thanks to the Ninja Air Fryer Max XL’s seven programmed functions. Simply push a button, and your meal will be juicy, crisp, and cooked to perfection every time.
5. Instant Pot Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer
Category: Best stainless steel extra large air fryer.
Food came out crispier in the Instant Vortex 6-Quart 4-in-1 Air Fryer than in most other air fryers I have tried. Portions of store-bought and handmade fries cooked uniformly, fast, and crisply without a lot of effort.
- Features: First of all, this is The Instant Vortex Plus. It has following features:
- However, if you have a tiny or busy kitchen countertop, the Instant Pot’s 6-in-1 air fryer is a winner, since it only requires 13cm of room around it when in use.
- The air fryer basket is big (6 quarts) and square, providing more frying area than round counterparts, making it a wise household investment.
- I prioritize appearances, and this machine has a clean, modern appearance that we wouldn’t mind having on our kitchen counter every day.
- Material: Instant’s 6-in-1 air fryer has a stylish square and straight style with matte-finish edges and a brushed-steel top. Cleaning something may be a pain because fingerprints show up so quickly.
- Control system: You may use easy touch controls and remind your selections on the Instant Vortex Plus 6 Quart Air Fryer so that you can choose by pressing the button. A terrific job is provided by this tiny air fryer. You may quickly say goodbye to additional equipment, such as a microwave, toaster, etc. with its versatility and its tiny footprint.
6. GoWISE USA 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer with Recipe Book
Category: Best nominal price extra large air fryer.
The GoWise 8-in-1 is the company’s greatest extra big air fryer, and it has everything you need to fry, roast, bake, and grill. Including everything steak to pizza can be made without the extra calories and fat.
- Features: The design is very sturdy and elegant. It has following amazing feature:
- Another noteworthy characteristic is the wide temperature range, which ranges from 180 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. One can adjust the heat to an exact range since the temperature rises in 10 degree increments. There’s also a 30-minute timer.
- Additionally, the fryer features a Start/Stop button that may be used to pause the frying process and adjust the temperature or time. In addition, the Shake Alarm will remind you to shake the components every five minutes.
- Material: Most significantly, it comes with an FDA-approved pan and a removable basket that are both nonstick. The basket is kept linked to the pan by a Button Guard, which prevents inadvertent removal.
- Control system: The air fryer has a sleek appearance to it with an LED menu in the front, so it’s difficult not to be charmed at first impression. The touchscreen menu takes the hassle out of cooking by enabling you to prepare pre-programmed dishes. Shrimp, fried, steak, chicken, pig, pizza, fish, and cake for dessert are among them.
7. Philips Kitchen Appliances Digital Twin TurboStar Airfryer XXL
Category: best pricey extra large air fryer.
Philips is a well-known brand, and they are one of the first to introduce air frying to the world. The TurboStar air fryer is the only one which has fat-removal capability. Not only will you be able to cook with very little oil, but the Philips will also wick away any extra fat.
- Features: This has a minimal design and following feature:
- You have no reason not to start putting your new air fryer through its paces thanks to a large recipe book with 200 mouthwatering meals.
- The cooking space is large, enabling you to prepare food for a family of six at up to four times the speed of a traditional oven. With this large-capacity air fryer, you can get more done in less time, whether you’re frying a bag of fries or a full chicken.
- Material: It’s a breeze to clean this unit. Because the parts are detachable and dishwasher-safe, maintaining this air fryer is as simple as using it.
- Control system: When cooking Pork belly for 20 minutes, fat collected in the basket vs. leading Air fryer brands When compared to fresh fries cooked in a traditional deep fryer.
8. Dash Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker with Temperature Control
Category: Best extra large air fryer in pastel color.
Dash offers you some pastel-colored air fryers that are definitely worth adding to your shortlist if you’re bored of the standard black and grey appliances that dominate this sector.
- Features: First of all, it is Dash Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker with Temperature Control. It has following features:
- Fortunately, this isn’t a case of form preceding function. The fast 1700-watt heating element creates a fast device that cooks your favorite fried foods considerably faster than deep frying or using a convection oven.
- The Dash’s 6-quart size makes it perfect for preparing huge amounts of food for a larger family. This device is especially useful if you frequently prepare refreshments for parties or get-togethers.
- Material: The crisper tray and crisper basket have a nonstick coating that makes cleaning a breeze and prevents build-up.
- Control system: It’s really simple to use this air fryer. Fill the basket with your delicious meals, set the temperature and timing, then sit back and enjoy great fried cuisine without the calorie burn.
9. GoWISE USA GW44800-O Deluxe 12.7-Quarts
Category: Best extra large air fryer with 15 preset functions.
GOWISE USA is a well-known brand for manufacturing high-quality appliances at a reasonable price. This air fryer with a huge capacity maintains the tradition. There’s no need to go for black or grey if you want a pop of color in the kitchen with this palette of subdued tones.
- Features: This GoWISE USA GW44800-O Deluxe 12.7-Quarts 15-in-1 Electric Air Fryer has amazing features such as:
- The big set of ten accessories includes everything you’ll need for a range of culinary techniques.
- You’ll be able to prepare huge amounts of meals in a single session because to the 12.7-quart capacity. You may also expect considerably faster results than when using a normal convection oven, as with all the greatest air fryers.
- Material: Without ever having to turn on the stove, you can cook for comfort or to dazzle. When you’re through, the stainless-steel body and removable, non-stick drip pan make cleanup a breeze.
- Control system: With 15 settings and an easy-to-read control display, cooking times and temperatures are no longer a guessing game.
10. Chefman 6.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer+ Rotisserie
Category: Best inexpensive extra large air fryer.
The Chefman Store has a wide selection of quality air fryers, including this large-capacity version that won’t take up all of your kitchen counter surface.
- Features: This Chefman 6.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer+ Rotisserie has amazing features such as:
- You can stuff all your preferred fried treats for the family or visitors into the 6.3 quart interior cooking space, and you won’t have to create countless little batches.
- The Chefman can be used as a dehydrator and rotisserie oven in top to being a very effective air fryer, giving you more options without having to acquire additional equipment.
- Material: Cleaning is a snap thanks to the removable drip tray and dishwasher-safe components. The entire set is constructed of BPA-free plastic.
- Control system: You also receive 8 presets, allowing you to cook like a master with the press of a button. The wide temperature range of 90F to 400F allows you to prepare a wide range of meals. Two air flow racks, Rotisserie forks, Rotisserie spit, Drip tray, and Retrieval tool are among the accessories included.
Also Read : 9 Best Commercial Super Automatic Espresso Machine
The Advantages of Large Air Fryers
It’s reasonable that you’d be seeking for the finest huge capacity air fryer if you live with a bunch of friends or a large family. Large air fryers have a few more advantages in addition to their size.
- Helps you save time: Instead of laboring in the kitchen, cooking in a big air fryer saves you time that you can spend with your family or friends. You do not want to keep your visitors waiting if there’s a party going on, would you? In a smaller fryer, the same number of fries will take three times as long to cook.
- Serves All: It’s not a good idea to let a few individuals wait for their dinner while the rest of the table enjoys a steak. You won’t have to worry about this once you get your hands on the finest big air fryer. Because most big air fryers have basket sizes ranging from 4-6 quarts, you may feed an entire party or family at once.
To summarize, air frying is a healthy cooking method that cuts down on fat consumption. Running a tiny fryer numerous times while cooking for a large party might be inconvenient. Instead, your best chance is to purchase the finest air fryer for a large family. I reviewed the best 10 extra large air fryers in this article, which you may use to cook on a regular basis or when you have guests around. We also addressed the advantages of big air fryers. I hope you now have a better understanding of air fryers and are ready to make your upcoming choice.
What does a large-capacity air fryer imply?
Because there are no capacity limits, it’s preferable to seek for size standards instead. Although most people consider 6 quarts to be the sweet spot, there are several air fryers with smaller capacity that can still feed a big household. I recommend sticking to the considerably bigger capacity devices I assess if you’re cooking for 6 or more people. Some models have up to 20 quarts of internal cooking space. All that matters is that you purchase in accordance with your requirements.
Is it necessary to use any oil in an air fryer?
If you wish to cook without using any oil, most air fryers allow you to do so. Conventional types just use a little quantity of oil, less than a quarter of what you would use for other frying methods. You will use considerably less oil with an air fryer than you would with a deep fryer, regardless of the model you choose.