Oh, hello there. Are you looking for the best commercial meat grinder for your restaurant? Do not worry. I have compiled a list of top 10 commercial meat grinder for your restaurant. There is a very prominent difference of taste between the food cooked with freshly grinded meat than the refrigerated meat you stored for a day or two.
If you want your restaurants to stand out then use a meat grinder to have your fresh, juicy and tender meat. There are multipurpose meat grinder and the one you buy depends upon your requirements. I have not limited my search to only one or two products. My list consists of 10 different meat grinders with different specification and price range. So, let’s begin with the article.
Our Top 3 Picks
We totally value the time of each consumer who is looking to purchase a new meat grinder so if you don’t want to go through the whole article and you are in hurry then don’t worry as we have provided these 3 top picks from the entire list which you can purchase blindly.
Types of commercial meat grinders
Choosing a good commercial meat grinder is easy when you know what you are looking for or what type of meat grinder you want. The meat grinder has many types which are briefly explained as follow:
- Manual Meat Grinders: These meat grinders are set on table and or countertop. They cannot be used for commercial use because they take more time and efforts. Moreover, you can only grind only small quantity of meat in it. They also need a table clank to adjust on a table and sometimes they won’t fit on thick tables.
- Electric motor grinders: This is appropriate machine for commercial use. This comes in variety of size. They can be small counter top grinders to large, high floor machine. You should know pound of meat it is going to grind per minute before purchasing it. If you buy a small meat grinder but your requirement is twice much then you are going to over use it and shorten the life span of it.
- Buffalo chopper: It is a horizontal chopper which is the most versatile of them all. It can chop pork, chicken and other meat without making it in ground. You can make coleslaw, chicken and vegetable salad. This also has a feature to take out the tub and attach a meat grinder to it. Take the necessary safety precaution in it because the blades are more exposed in this.
10 Best Commercial Meat Grinder (Buying Guide)
1. STX Turboforce II Heavy Duty Electric Meat Grinder
Category: Best commercial meat grinder with 6 grinding plates.
Hey. So, are you looking for something versatile and heavy-duty? Well, guess what, I just found it. It is STX Turboforce II”Platinum” w/Foot Pedal Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer. This is durable, fast and versatile. Let’s discuss the features first.
- Features: This STX Turboforce grinder comes with six grinding plates which also includes a beaner for the stuffing of sausages. If you want to use this without adding to much pressure on your hands then it also comes with an electronic pedal. But it needs to be connected to the grinder to control it. If it is not connected then the switch on the side of grinder operates this. This also comes with four parts that are used in grinding head. The parts are not dishwasher safe. It can grind three pounds of meat at a time.
- Material: The parts for the grinding head and the grinding plates are made up from 100% cast aluminium. This also comes with three stainless steel cutting blades.
- Control panel: You can control this machine with the pedal, buttons present at the side and the circuit break for emergency use.
Also Read: Best Whipped Cream Dispenser For Inhaling
2. Sunmile SM-G73 Heavy Duty Electric Meat Grinder
Category: best commercial meat grinder which is stainless steel.
When we are done grinding the meat whole day then comes the part to wash them. If the parts are not dishwasher safe then it is hard and time consuming to wash them. To provide you ease with this part, I have come up with Sunmile SM-G73 Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer Maker.
- Features: This comes with three blades for stuffing of sausages, medium and fine grinding of meat. Sunmile meat grinder also comes with a regular blade, a plastic pusher and one sausage attachment. This can grind 185 pounds of meat in one hour. It has 600 watts of power and 1000 watts max locked power. The company offers a one-year warranty.
- Material: The blades and grinding are made up of stainless steel. But the rest of the parts are aluminium. So, it can not be put in the dishwasher because this might cause discolouration of the material. The interior is red copper material.
- Control Panel: It has buttons at the side which control the working of this machine. You can on/off and run/stop the machine. There is also a circuit breaker in case your moto burn out.
3. MG2950R 5-IN-1 Meat Mincer with Sausage Stuffer
Category: Best multipurpose meat grinder.
If you own a restaurant then you need something that does more than just meat grinding. The more tasks it performs the more counter space you will save. So, thinking about your ease, I have found Electric Meat Grinder, 2500W Max Powerful AICOK MG2950R 5-IN-1 Meat Mincer with Sausage Stuffer.
- Features: This machine has a motor of 500 watts to 2500 watts max power. This heavy motor enhances the speed and it grinds 10 pounds of meat per minute which is highly economical. This machine can work as a mincer, sausage stuffer, kubbe maker, shredder and tomato strainer. To be all of this, this machine comes with three blades for grinding and 4 blades for other purposes. It also has a reverse feature to clean the machine after grinding. It has a built-in thermostat, so, if the temperature increases the circuit breaker will cut the power off.
- Material: The outer is made up of cast coated aluminium, the motor is made up of copper and the blades are stainless.
- Control system: It has three switches for speed; one for high, medium and reverse.
4. Happybuy Commercial Meat Grinder
Category: best commercial meat grinder which can be used at home
Are you looking for something simple and easy to use? Then my next pick will definitely be a delight for you. It is Happybuy Commercial Meat Grinder. It is simple yet multipurpose at the same time. This can be used at home, butcher’s shop or at restaurants.
- Features: This machine can grind 450 pounds of meat per hour. It comes with two grinding plates for medium to fine grinding, one plastic meat pushes and two blades. The parts are detachable such as tray and grinding head for the cleaning of inner parts. You can easily clean it with hot soapy water. It has a motor of 1100 watts which provides speed and efficiency. This machine can also be used for shredding of vegetables.
- Material: The exterior is made from stainless steel. It is easy to clean the outside. Moreover, it is durable.
- Control panel: It is easy to control due to the presence of one button which is used as on/off.
5. ALTRA Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinder
Category: Best commercial meat grinder which is cheap.
Hey there. Are you looking for a two in one meat grinder which is not pricey but durable? You are asking for too much but I got you covered anyhow. My option for you is ALTRA Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinder, Meat Mincer & Sausage Stuffer.
- Features: It can mince up to 2 pounds of meat per minute. This has a high power battery of 2000 watts. It comes with three grinding plates for fine, medium and coarse mincing. This also has a sausage attachment for making sausages. It has a concealed a box for storing the accessories after use, so, they don’t get lost. This ALTRA grinder is the definition of convenience because it is easy to disassemble, use and clean.
- Material: The exterior is made from stainless steel, aluminium and high-end ABs which provides strong and sturdy structure.
- Control panel: There are three buttons that control the working of this grinder: start, stop and reverse.
Also Read: Best Chefs Knife Under 200
6. The Powerful STX Turboforce Classic 3000
Category: Best commercial meat grinder with 3000 watts of motor.
hey there. Still confused about the commercial grinding machine. You are looking for something a little more professional and sturdier that will go with the vibe of your busy restaurant. This option is perfect for you it is The Powerful STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer.
- Features: You should have figured that it has a powerful motor of 3000 watts maximum. But when it is underloaded it uses 800 to 1200 watts of power. The pounds of meat you can ground depends upon the size of meat and the type of meat being used. But usually, it can ground up to 150 to 240 pounds of meat per minute. This is a multipurpose machine which comes with three sausage stuffing tubes with adapter, three blades, one kubbe attachment for making delicious Kabab and two free meat claws.
- Material: This meat grinder is a mix of stainless steel and coated aluminium. Anyhow you cannot wash it in the dishwasher.
- Control panel: This machine is controlled by three-speed switches (slow, high and reverse) and two buttons for start and reset switch.
7. Kitchener Heavy Duty Electric Meat Grinder
Category: best commercial meat grinder that grinds maximum meat.
So, you are looking for an efficient machine that will grind more meat in less time. I got you covered there; this is Kitchener Heavy-Duty Electric Meat Grinder. It is a heavy-duty meat grinder and the company Kitchener is trusted by many customers. This company offers a wide range of meat processor.
- Features: This machine can grind up to 5.5 pounds per minute and 330 pounds per hour. This features a battery of 500 watts. This is a multipurpose machine, so, it comes with a sausage stuffer, slicers, blades, grinding disk and chicken plucker. It comes with an oversized pan that allows big pieces of meat to pass through it.
- Material: The grinding head and the exterior is made up of steel while the blades and grinding plates are made up of stainless steel.
- Control Panel: The speed of this grinder is controlled by three buttons: grind, stuff and reverse. It also has a circuit breaker for safety.
8. Electric Meat Grinder, Stainless Steel Meat Slicer
Category: Best commercial electric grinder which is cheap.
You want your first buy to be cheap. It is okay if you are looking for cheap meat grinder for your restaurant. You don’t want to invest too much too early. So, this my friend is Electric Meat Grinder. This is cheap, multipurpose and easy to clean.
- Features: This machine comes with three grinding plates, one stainless steel blade, meat slicer and sausage adapter. These parts can be used to make Kubbe, sausages, meatballs and burger patties. You can grind up to 3 pounds of meat per minute.
- Material: The exterior is made up of stainless steel, fourth-grade aluminium and ABS. Moreover, it is certified for safety and durability by ABS. This Electric Meat Grinder will hold resistance against corrosion. The engine is made up of copper.
- Control panel: This machine is easy to operate by three buttons (on, off and reverse switch). The reverse switch is used to unclog the grinder.
9. Kitchener Elite Electric Meat Grinder
Category: best commercial meat grinder which is end to end stainless steel.
Are looking for a commercial heavy-duty meat grinder? Then stop looking, it is Kitchener Elite Electric Meat Grinder & Sausage Stuffer. If you are looking for this then it means it is not your first buy. This, my friend, is a heavy-duty end to end stainless steel grinder which is extremely easy to use.
- Features: This has an air-cooled motor that will work for an hour to grind 450 pounds of meat without needing a break. The accessories are removable which makes it easier to store. This has a motor of 370 watts of power.
- Material: This grinder is an end to end stainless steel. The button is made up of waterproof plastic. This makes it rust-free and durable.
- Control panel: This just had one button for start/stop. And one forward speed for grind and stuff.
10. Aobosi Electric Meat Grinder
Category: best commercial meat grinder which is end to end stainless steel but cheap.
Are looking for a commercial heavy-duty meat grinder but you want it cheap as well? Then pat on my back I have found it for you. It is Aobosi Electric Meat Grinder. This is my last option for you but also a very good one.
- Features: With this machine, you get 30 days money back guaranty, 1-year parts warranty and service of your machine whole year. This comes with three grinding plates, three types of sausage tubes and three cutting blades. This grinds two pounds per meat. It has a heavy-duty motor of 2000 watts maximum and 800 watts power.
- Material: This grinder is an end to end stainless steel. But you can wash the parts on the dishwasher.
- Control panel: This just had one button for start/stop. And one forward speed for grind and stuff.
Safety tips while using a meat grinder
You should be extremely careful while using a meat grinder because the blades could really hurt you. So, I have listed all the safety tips, you should be following:
- You do not grind meat with bone because most meat grinders are not made for grinding bones.
- Don’t take out the meat from the refrigerator until you are ready for grinding because your meat could be spoiled.
- After you are done grinding your meat, wash the parts thoroughly. Most of the stainless-steel parts are dishwasher safe.
- For aluminium or cast-iron part of the grinder place them on the tray with cornstarch powder on the top. This will absorb the extra moisture for you.
- Put the parts of meat grinder in the refrigerator because the grinding of meat will produce friction and heat up the food. To make this safe for the food, it is better for the blades to be cold.
- If your meat is uncut then cut it in even size and put in the grinder.
- Gently pass the grinder through the funnel. Do not push it.
- For better results, use sharp knives. Change your dulled knives with the sharp one.
- To avoid friction, use a food-safe lubricant for your blades.
How to assemble commercial meat grinder?
If this your first purchase for your restaurant then you wouldn’t probably know to assemble it. These are pretty difficult to assemble but easy to use. So, following step will help you with the assemble:
- Before assembling the meat grinder, just make sure you sanitize the unused machine first. If they are dishwasher safe then wash the parts in it. But if not then put them in the hot water for our or two.
- Do not connect the meat grinder to the electricity while assembling the parts.
- The T link that comes with your grinder, place it in the enclosure. Use a lock screw to tighten it in position.
- Insert a screw pushing bar at the mouth of T link and tighten it. make sure it is all way to the back.
- Now add the four-leaf blade on the screw pushing bar. The flat side will be facing backwards.
- Add round knife on top of the four-leaf blade. Make sure the blades are aligned.
- Tighten the four-leave cap on the T link. Make sure it is in place.
- The grinder comes with a stainless-steel plate or pan, add it on top of the T link.
Also Read: Best Blender To Chop Frozen Fruit
How to use a meat grinder?
Now that you have assembled your meat grinder. The only thing left to do is actually using it to grinding your meat and then making delicious food:
- Once you have assembled all the parts, remove skin and bones from your meat and cut them in small even pieces.
- The grinder comes with a feeding bar, so, use it to pass small chunks of meat through the top of T link.
- The ground meat will come out from the hole downwards, so, put to make the bowl at the end to catch the grounded meat.
- When you are done with grinding, disconnect it from the electricity.
- Disassemble all the parts and clean them immediately.
- Clean the exterior of the machine by a damp cloth.
Goodbye is always the hardest. If you stick through the end of this article then it means you liked it. And why shouldn’t you, I have put blood and sweat in the research? All the product mentioned above has high ratings on amazon. And I have mentioned all the pros and cons which each product. So, you make a well-informed decision. If you are buying this then you are need of grinder in your restaurant. Buying a bad one means shooing the customers away. Make sure you choose the right machine because you have customers to please and reputation to maintain. Once you have selected a grinder that can go with the ambience and aesthetic of your kitchen. Have a happy shopping.
Why we need commercial meat grinder?
There is a prominent difference of food made from freshly minced meat and meat that have been minced for hours. The freshly minced meat is juicy, tastier and more nutrients. So, to have a juicy meat we need a commercial meat grinder for restaurants.
Is it worth buy an electric meat grinder?
Yes, because it will not require much of hard work and you will save you time for setting it on a table. Electric grinding machines are easy to control.